SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, October 3, 2014

Welcome October + Links

It's finally October! October has to be one of my favorite months {aside from May, June, July and August!}. It is perfect weather out and fall fashions start to emerge. Plus, my birthday is on October 13! I feel like there was so much anticipation for fall and it's finally here! And it actually feels like fall! It's cooled down and I'm prepared to break out the sweaters, riding boots, bean boots, scarves and cords! Here are a few links to get you in the spirit of fall!

+I've been trying to write my own fall bucket list and I've gotten inspiration from Private School Prepster and citrus & style's fall bucket lists

+Who's excited for Halloween movies? Here is the schedule for Disney Channel's Monstober and ABC Family's 13 Nights of Halloween

+Check out a recent post of mine for 4 DIY's for fall

+This post from The Undeniable Report talks about fall boots for every budget!

+If you're looking for fall clothing be sure to check out J.Crew Factory {they're having a sale too where you can get up to 50% off everything!}

Xo

4 comments :

  1. No joke, I got super excited looking at that list of Halloween movies! I can't wait!!

    Hunter
    Prep on a Budget

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I LOVE all of the Halloween movies! I'm so excited!

      Delete
  2. I absolutely love that Anne of Green Gables quote.

    Mina | Cream Coloured Ponies

    ReplyDelete