SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday, October 2, 2014

The Undeniable Report

If you didn't notice the adorable button on the side of my blog {courtesy Connie} then I'm here to announce the launch of The Undeniable Report! I'm so excited to be sharing this launch with you because us writers and managers have been working extra hard to create an ultra fabulous and fun website! I can't even begin to explain to you how excited I am for this launch! The website looks amazing and the content is even better!

 A huge shoutout to the lovely Anna via Undeniably Anna for working so hard to make this website dream become a reality! I'm so proud of what we have accomplished and I'm so excited for so many people to be readers! Please, please, please go check out the new undeniablereport.com! I wish I could share with you a little info about our staff and links to all of them, but there's 50 of us so I don't think that's a good idea! Let me just say that there are plenty of fabulous girls on the staff {we have a running group chat} and you will not be disappointed with the great posts and originality amongst us!

Be sure to go follow us on all forms of social media for updates! And join the site!


XO

1 comment :

  1. So excited about UR! It seems super amazing and I can't wait to see what you all come up with.

    Mina | Cream Coloured Ponies

    ReplyDelete