SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

The Best Instagram Feeds

To be completely honest I'm an absolute failure when it comes to instagramming. I am really not good at getting the perfect picture, nor am I good at editing it. But, that doesn't mean I'm not constantly on it! I love instagram! These are instagram feeds that I feel are just gorgeous and if you don't follow these people you definitely should!

 Kiel James Patrick of course has the best instagram because he has the best life ever. Him and his fiancee Sarah Vickers are the absolute cutest thing and their instagram follows their travels throughout the east coast! How cute is the photo above?
 {@preptista}
 I met Sammy in NYC and she was just the sweetest thing! Her instagram is too perfect as well! My favorite type of posts she does have to be the desk du jour or the pictures of her school supplies, etc. They are just too cute!
{@amy_stone}
 Amy Stone's instagram has always been one of my favorites. Her color scheme of blues looks amazing and all her photos are gorgeously edited! It's no surprise she's the social media manager for Gap!
{@mackenziehoran}
Aside form owning the cutest online boutique ever, Mackenzie has a super bright and fun instagram feed! I love all of her pictures with her outfits and office supplies!

{@theodorefitzpatrick}
 How could I almost forget one of my favorites? Theodore Fitzpatrick (aka Teddy), The College Prepster's dog is too cute and his instagram is so fun! I love seeing cute pictures of the adorable Teddy!

What are your favorite instagram accounts?

Xo

1 comment :

  1. These are all great! I'm now following Preptista and I've fallen in love with all of her posts.

    I'm a huge fan of Carly's IG and also Teddy's - he's just the most adorable dog.

    As far as other IG accounts that I love - Karlie Kloss (@karliekloss), Ally Sheehan (@agirlnamedally), Ballerina Project (@ballerinaproject_), Caroline (@citrusandstyle), Chelsea Olivia (@chelseaoliviaxo), Essena (@essenaoneill), Frannie (@theblondeprep), Lauren Conrad (@laurenconrad), Olivia Palermo (@therealoliviap), Princess Olympia of Greece (@olympiagreece) and Sjana (@sjanaelise).

    Mina | Cream Coloured Ponies

    ReplyDelete