SOCIAL MEDIA

Saturday, October 4, 2014

Bean Boot Styling

I recently purchased a pair of bean boots from L.L. Bean. Let me already say they are so so comfortable and cute! I love the way they look and how versatile they are. At first I was really worried that I wouldn't have many ways to wear them, but I was soon proved wrong. And I received a ton of compliments on them! If you're considering purchasing a pair I would definitely go for it! You'll be so happy with the product. Not only are they perfect for the rain and the snow, they are super warm too! I think it's safe to say I'm going to get a lot of wear out of these boots. Check out this post by Carly (The College Prepster) for a guide on picking the right bean boots for you! Here are a few ways to style bean boots (if you're still not convinced you need these shoes!).



Do you guys love bean boots as much as I do?

Xo

Post a Comment