SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, October 6, 2014

Blogger Bliss {A Piece of Toast}




I haven't been reading A Piece of Toast for all that long, but I instantly was intrigued when I found them on Pinterest. Honestly, how gorgeous are Sally & Molly? They're too cute! The fashion + lifestyle blog is perfect! I especially love their take on style and interior design! I've actually become too obsessed! I just love the fact that they are sisters and that the blog reveals both Molly and Sally's personal style and personality. One of my personal favorite posts is this outfit posts featuring bright summer whites! Their outfits are just too cute! Also, I just wanted to point it out that both of them have absolutely perfect hair! They always seem to be changing it up, but whatever they seem to do it looks fabulous!

What do you think of A Piece of Toast?

Xo

2 comments :

  1. Your blog is SO CUTE! I especially love your header design and color scheme! Thanks for such great posts, as well! :-)

    Marissa // www.makinitwithmarissa.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Marissa! I really appreciate your kind words! Xo!

      Delete