SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, October 7, 2014

It's Riding Boot Season!

To be honest, I've never been a huge fan of riding boots {gasp!!!}. For some reason I've found them difficult to pair with things even though they're supposed to be everyone's go-to shoe for the fall. I much rather prefer bean boots, but I'm trying to sport riding boots more often this year. I purchased these Frye boots at the Nordstrom sale this year and they are perfect! They are super comfortable and I love the touch of elastic on the back of the boots. Frye boots tend to be on the pricer side, but the quality is phenomenal! 

With boot season here, there are so many choices to picking the perfect riding boots for you. Let's be real, Tory Burch will always have the best riding boots, but they always tend to be expensive. Boots sometimes can be difficult to shop for just because there are so many different styles, and a huge array of prices, but these are some of my top picks for every budget.



Riding Boots

{top row} one // two // three
{bottom row} four // five // six

Which boot is your favorite?

Xo

6 comments :

  1. Obsessed with the third pair! I got a nice pair of Steve Madden riding boots in August, and I'm obsessed with them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Riding boots are TOTALLY essential for fall! I'm loving mine! Xo!

      Delete
  2. These are all such great picks! Thank you for sharing! :)

    Marissa // www.makinitwithmarissa.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Marissa! And thank you for your comment! Xo!

      Delete
  3. I am obsessed with every single one of these - I want them all :)

    Mina | Cream Coloured Ponies

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they adorable? I wish I could have them all too! Xo!

      Delete