SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, July 1, 2016

TGIF

 

Woohoo! It's Friday! And also, it's fourth of July weekend (technically)! Fourth of July has got to be one of my favorite holidays and I'm so excited to spend the day poolside with my family! Stay tuned for hopefully a festive fourth of July of outfit post! I have two archived outfit ideas here and here featuring a few of my favorite American-themed outfits! I love dressing up for the fourth and this year I'll most likely be wearing a white bikini with a blue and white dress as a coverup. The perfect attire for a day at the pool. I'm hoping to see a few fireworks while at my cousin's house too!

Here are a few links I've been loving this week!

+Obsessed with both Frannie & Caroline's outfits in the "Bloggers Who Brunch" collab! So cute!

+These popsicles look so good for fourth of July!

+This dress looks incredible on Julia! I'm actually obsessed! I seriously need to visit Charleston, SC to get a peek of the beauty there!

 +PJ is actually the cutest and her friends are so sweet for throwing her a super fun birthday brunch! I'm obsessed with all of the photos! All of her friends have such amazing style!

+I just purchased these and cannot wait to wear them once fall rolls around!

Have a great weekend!

Xoxo

Post a Comment