SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday, June 30, 2016

{Outfit} Maroon Dress

I am a huge fan of summer dresses. If I can throw on a dress rather than matching a shirt and some shirts, I'm all about it. I love wearing dresses because it gives the illusion that you tried, when you really didn't. I purchased a few staple dresses for the summer that have been perfect for just wearing around the town and also for the plethora of graduation parties I attended. Also, I am just not into wearing bras in the summer. Honestly, I hate them and I'm definitely more of a bralette kinda gal. I opted for a maroon bralette with this dress because it adds a little bit of a lace accent to the straps without being too noticeable. You probably already saw this dress in my post about jimmyCASE, but I wanted to finally share the details with you all!





Target dress (similar) // bralette // sandals

Xoxo

Post a Comment