SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday, March 3, 2016

Gallery Wall Inspo

Oh hey there. I have no excuse as to why I didn't blog the past two days aside from being sick in bed all day (why I didn't use this time to blog? I'm not sure) and having 6 am tryouts this week. Well, let's just say blogging wasn't a priority the past few days and I technically shouldn't even be writing this post right now because I have so many other things to do, but well, this seems the most bearable lol. 

Anyways, I'm a huge fan of wall art and especially motivational and cute prints. Each month I used to print out my recent favorite pins that all had a similar theme to them and paste them on my wall using washi tape. This honestly looked so cute until they all fell down because the washi tape was not very durable. 

I've been wanting to create a print wall for the longest time now and I'm really hoping to in the near future. I already have a wall full of strung photos that I think is super cute and has some of my all time favorite candids. Not to mention whenever friends come over they always love to look at all of the photos. Evelyn Henson has always been my go-to when it comes to adorable prints so a few of her pieces may be essential to curating the perfect gallery wall. Here are a few other prints I'm loving including my favorites by Evelyn. Also, a little inspo into the design I'm thinking of!




Do you have a gallery wall? Any other prints I should check out?

Xoxo

2 comments :

  1. My gallery wall is my favorite part of my apartment! It is a collection of things I love!! Your inspirations are too fabulous!!

    Carley @ preppylane.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I'd love to see a post on what your gallery wall looks like! Xo!

    ReplyDelete