SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, February 29, 2016

"I Have Nothing to Wear" Outfits

I'm constantly one of those people to wake up and automatically think, "Ohemg. I have nothing to wear!" When this happens these are two of my go-to looks for actually looking put together, while still being comfy and casual. And these looks are created with staple pieces every girl should have in her closet. They're super easy to recreate so if you're having one of those days, refer to these two looks for inspiration. These looks are more for the spring/summer months, but can be changed to apply for the winter too! 

"I Have Nothing to Wear" Outfits

Look #1 // Grab your favorite striped tee (or plain tee), your go-to jeans and beloved pair of sneakers. This look is super basic, but also super cute! For this I opt to wear my hair down and loose or in a top knot.

Look #2 // This look is a little more dressed up, but still super casual. Wear a cute swing dress (any color or style) and pair it with a jean jacket. For shoes wear your favorite pair of sandals.

These looks are so simple and perfect for those days when you literally have nothing to wear!

Shop the looks below:


What's your go-to look when you have nothing to wear?

Xoxo

Post a Comment