SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday, February 11, 2016

Steal Her Style {Gigi Hadid}

The queen of street style has to be Gigi Hadid. For me, the obsession with Gigi began when the Victoria's Secret fashion show was released. I was on winter break a day earlier than most and I spent my first night of break watching and re-watching the fashion show. I was obsessed with the music and the models! Gigi and Kendall were new faces and they were incredible in the show. Gigi totally came out of nowhere for me, I was never familiar with her sis Bella and it seemed like instantly Gigi was the latest "it" girl. Her street style is amazing, but also super easy to recreate. Here are two different looks that you can get for less if you're trying to be like Gigi--which, I'm not sure why you wouldn't want to be her! #flawless! She has mastered the perfect athleisure look and her style is so effortless. Take notes, ladies. 



Get The Look : Gigi Hadid

Gigi's Essentials:
+oversized sunnies
+neutrals; grays, blacks & whites
+distressed denim
+loose/messy hair
+classic Adidas sneakers
+boots/booties

Who's your style icon?

Xoxo

Post a Comment