SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, February 12, 2016

TGIF

Woohoo! I am stoked for this weekend! Between a dreadful week (aside from hearing back from one of my top schools!) I'm so ready for the weekend. This weekend I'm having a team sleepover to celebrate the end of an amazing season. Not only that but it's also Valentine's Day! Although I don't have a Valentine I'm definitely going to spend Valentine's Day with my gal pals. Here's what I've been loving this week.

Read

+Tommy Hilfiger's Plaza Penthouse is literally a dream come true & for only $68 million! What a steal!
+I'm 5'9" and the problems the Buzzfeed posted are too real.
+4 ways to celebrate love even if you're not in a relationship this Valentine's Day!

Watch

+The latest track from Zayn Malik featuring my absolute favorite, Gigi Hadid. I've been listening to this track on repeat lately.
+I don't know why but... I'm addicted to this YouTube channel.

Shop

+I need a pair of Birks in my life and I'm obsessed with these ones.
+One of my best friends has these pants and I'm convinced I need them too; recently I've been wearing all naturals and these could be a staple in my wardrobe.
+I've also been shopping for spring break essentials and this swimsuit is definitely on my list even though I'm not headed for a beach vacate.

Eat

+I'm going vegan for lent so I definitely want to try out these vegan Valentine's Day donuts.
+I was just talking to my friend about my favorite restaurants in Chicago and Summer House Santa Monica is probably my #1. If you're ever in town be sure to explore Lincoln Park & grab a bite to eat!


Have an amazing weekend!

Xoxo

Post a Comment