SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, February 10, 2016

3 Valentine's DIY's (Love is in the Air Linkup)

I was so excited when I was invited to linkup with an amazing group of bloggers. And I was stoked to share a few of my favorite (and easiest) DIY's for Valentine's Day. I shared with you a few ideas for throwing your own Galentine's Day party, but today I'm sharing three super easy and inexpensive DIY's to try for this Valentine's Day. I'm eager to try a few of these out myself!

Kissable balloons // All you need are white/pink/red balloons and a few different shades of your favorite long wear lipstick! Literally SO easy and super cheap!

Festive garland // Use twine and colored paper to create whatever your heart desires! My idea would be to use paper/felt to cut out hearts and decorate them to look like conversation hearts. Words like "LOVE", "BE MINE" and "VALENTINE" work great too! Embellish with metallic and glitter accents!

Dipped rice krispies // Rice krispies are probably the easiest treat ever because you need very few ingredients and you don't have to bake them. Make rice krispie treats and cut them into hearts. Dip one half of it in melted chocolate and add festive sprinkles! It's as easy as that!

How are you getting festive for Valentine's Day?

Xoxo

2 comments :

  1. These are such cute DIYs! They're definitely getting me in the Valentine's Day spirit!
    Rebecca xo
    www.sunnyrebecca.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I'm going to by trying out some of these DIYS, especially those Rice Krispies!
    xo, Syd
    anchoredinthesouth.com

    ReplyDelete