SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Galentine's Day Links


Who said Valentine's Day is only for couples? I'm planning on having a super fun Valentines Day, sans Valentine. I'm planning on having a fun night with girlfriends and most likely watching one of my favorite movies ever, Valentine's Day! Here are a few links to help you throw a super fun Galentine's Day!








Let's get down to the basics of any Galentine's Day party. Here are the essentials:
1. Photo booth--cute pics with you besties are always so much fun! Decorate with a pink sheet or create a pink and red tassel display!

2. Drinks--if you are over 21 definitely pop some champagne, but if you're under 21 (like me, sadly) stick to sparkling grape juice. Add fruit punch or any other red/pink colored drink to make it more festive!

3. Eats--anything pink & red will do. Valentine's M&M's are perfect party decor along with cute donuts, cookies, and truly anything sweet!

4. Chick flicks--one of my personal favorites is Valentine's Day, but check the link above for romantic movies to stream from Netflix.

5. Valentine's--I still love the tradition of giving Valentine's to those that you love. Each year I like to give my good friends personalized notes that say how much they mean to me. A little something sweet never hurts too :)

What are you doing on Valentine's Day?

Xoxo

Post a Comment