SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, February 8, 2016

Valentine's Day Loves

Valentine's Day Loves

I  love Valentine's Day but I never seem to have a valentine (#foreveralone). I don't let that get me down though! Last year I spent Valentine's Day studying for the ACT, but this year I plan to spend it with my other single ladies and indulge in delicious sweet treats and romantic comedies.

If I were to receive anything for Valentine's Day my #1 favorite thing is flowers. My dad got my sister and I roses last year and it was so special and fun. I absolutely love having fresh flowers in my room so getting flowers is always my favorite! I also love all of the things on this list because they're so cute and of course pink! 

If you don't have a valentine this year, do not worry! For one, you can be completely satisfied alone and have a ton of fun with your gal pals on Valentine's Day! Stay tuned for tomorrow's post of a few ideas on what to do for a Galentine's day and Wednesday's post on fun & festive outfit ideas!

Xoxo

Post a Comment