SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, January 5, 2016

{Outfit} Freezing Temps




TOGGLE COAT // SKI SWEATER (SIMILAR) // BLACK DENIM // LONGCHAMP // BOOTS

It has been incredibly cold here in Chicago and I have been forced to break out the winter jackets. I have been agitated a lot recently because I realized that summer is just my season. Winter is not my time of year whatsoever because I despise coats, pants, boots and layers. I'm super into throwing on a swimsuit and a dress and flip flops and heading out the door. But, because I currently live in Chicago (I say currently for a reason) I have to layer up if I want to survive the freezing temperatures outside.

Did you notice I cut my hair? I only cut off two inches, but it truly has made the world of a difference. My hair feels so healthy and great now! It's become a little difficult to style, but it was a necessary chop. 

Oh, and please pray because I'm going back to school today and I'm not sure how I'll survive. I managed to make it through four hours of practice yesterday for dance, but I'm not sure if I can survive eight hours of school after having two weeks off. Wish me luck!

What's your go-to outfit for cold weather?

Xoxo

5 comments :

  1. You look stunning! I am definitely ready for warm weather though!
    -Olivia
    Miss Olivia Says

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Olivia! And oh I pray for some sunshine! Xoxo!

      Delete
  2. Oh my goodness!! you are looking so cute on this coat, i like your smile thanks for sharing a great freezing seasons post...
    fashion-accessories-for-the-winters

    ReplyDelete