SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday, December 10, 2015

Gift Guide {The Fellas}

I think guys can be especially difficult to shop for if you go beyond the classic clothes, shoes and cologne departments. When I'm purchasing gifts for my brother and dad I tend to stick to something that I already know is a personal favorite of theirs to ensure they will like it. But, honestly the one gift I have found that most guys love is flannels. I have purchased both flannels for my dad and brother multiple times and found them to wear these nonstop. It's a pretty universal piece for almost any guy's style so if you're super lost, go with a quality flannel & a gift receipt. Here are some other great ideas of what to get the fellas in your life.


Gift Guide {Your Guys}

I'm mainly basing this gift guide off of my brother because he seems to be the only boy I have to shop for (and my dad). Anything Vineyard Vines is always good because their quality is amazing, and they have super basic pieces that your guy will sure to wear all the time.

Another great option is cologne. If you happen to know your guy's favorite, he could always use a spare bottle of it. Like I said above, if all else fails, get your guy a flannel! I know it sounds crazy how much I'm telling you, but I swear they'll wear it!

Shop the gift guide below:

What are you getting the guys in your life this Christmas?

Xoxo

Post a Comment