SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, December 11, 2015

TGIF


This being my last week before final exams it has been nothing short of stressful. I have two days of school next week and then two days of final exams. I am feeling #blessed that I have no exams on Friday!! Woo, an extra day of break! I haven't had much of a chance to even study for exams though because I've been busy with final projects, tests, etc. I'm not quite sure why teachers cram everything for just before break...not to mention plenty of practices for drill team to prepare for competitions in the new year. I'm praying that being a second semester senior is as fun as everyone says it is, and much less stressful than first semester. I only have one application left to finish and plan to finish it this weekend or at some point next week. I am so happy that the process is finally over, but I'm still quite terrified to hear back from my top schools. Here's what I'm loving this week.

+12 Days of Outfits
I'm SO excited to announce that starting Monday I'm starting my countdown to Christmas series called 12 days of outfits! Yes, TWELVE OUTFITS! I'm so excited to share so many different outfit ideas for the holidays. These are all different styles, some casual for winter break, some dressy for holiday parties, etc. Stay tuned for the next 12 days to see all that is to come! Get excited and be sure to follow me to never miss a post (or outfit!)!

I've been following along with Frannie and Caroline's Merry & Bright collaboration and I've totally been loving it. They are two of my favorite bloggers (and friends) and all of their posts have been super cute as of late. I'm loving both of their outfit ideas for Christmas...see them here! (Caroline // Frannie)

+Fun Things To Do Over Winter Break
Winter break is quickly approaching (please come sooner though!) and my fave Youtuber, Danielle Marie has got you covered on a few fun things to do over break. I tend to lounge pretty much all of break, but it's so fun to do festive things like go Christmas shopping, sip a warm drink and go ice skating. I haven't taken full advantage of Chicago around Christmastime in past years, but this year I'm trying to enjoy everything Chicago has to offer during the holiday season!

+KJP & Sarah Vickers Wedding
My absolute favorite couple just got married and I couldn't be more excited. I'm utterly obsessed with Kiel James Patrick and Sarah Vickers and I'm so happy they are finally married. They are so perfect to each other and their wedding was just beautiful and in a Christmas tree farm. How perfect! They are such #goals (ew, can't believe I just referenced that!), but seriously they are! Ah! See photos on KJP's Instagram!

Have an amazing weekend and stay tuned for Monday ;)!

Xoxo

Post a Comment