SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, December 14, 2015

#12DaysOfKate {Christmas Pajamas}

My Christmas countdown begins with day 1 of #12DaysofKate! I'm so excited to share with you my favorite winter pajamas along with a personal favorite holiday recipe. I've shared these reindeer cookies before, but they're seriously the cutest and I wanted to share them again. I make these cookies practically every year because they are super festive and also delicious! Definitely try out this recipe if you're looking for something new to bake this holiday. Also, I'm never one wear the traditional pajama sets. I personally love them, just never tend to buy them in time for the holiday season. I do love these festive pajama pants though. They're super cute and I paired them with a thrifted waffle shirt for the ultimate comfy and cozy outfit. 







Here's what you'll need for the cookies:

+sugar cookie dough (I just bought the pre-made kind)
+red and green m&m's
+pretzels

1. Create your cookie base with sugar cookie dough in the shape of a circle. 

2. Add "antlers" using the pretzels and eyes/nose using the m&m's.

3. Bake according to your cookie recipe and you're finished!

Stay tuned for the rest of the series #12DaysofKate leading up until Christmas!

Xoxo

2 comments :

  1. ahhh too cute! I love the nail polish, and that blanket looks super comfy. I can't wait to make these! Thanks Kate, you're the real MVP :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are too cute Kate!!
    xo, Syd
    www.anchoredinthesouth.com

    ReplyDelete