SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, December 15, 2015

#12DaysOfKate {Hint of Gold}

Yay it's day 2 of #12DaysofKate! Today I'm sharing a recent find from J.Crew Factory. I managed to snag this sweater at 65% off and I'm totally obsessed with it. I absolutely love the touch of gold on the side seams! It's subtle, yet so adorable! I originally wanted this sweater in gold, but they did not have my size in store and I also realized I have way too many gray sweaters anyways. I paired it with my go-to pair of jeans and favorite ankle booties. December has not hit Chicago quite yet; I've worn shorts the past few days!! It cooled down a bit more, but we're expecting cooler weather in the near future...do a predict a white Christmas? 







Shop my look below:

Xoxo

1 comment :

  1. I hope we have a white Christmas!! And I'm loving your sweater!
    xo, Syd
    www.anchoredinthesouth.com

    ReplyDelete