SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, October 9, 2017

Welcome Back To ASAK

Mood because my site is officially mine!!

If you didn't realize...my site is now officially asprinkleofkate.com!! I've been waiting to purchase my domain for quite some time, thinking I might re-brand, but I realized that ASAK is just so me. I've had this blog for over three years now and I thought it was the first step to really stepping up my blogging game. These past two years have definitely not been my finest when it comes to blogging, but I am determined to perfect my craft and work on really developing my personal brand. After all, something along the lines of writing and being creative is essentially what I see myself doing in the future.

Blogging is something I used to love dearly and I always enjoyed my time spent writing for my own site. I so vividly remember writing my first blog Preppy Daily and blogging about Gossip Girl characters, my latest finds and even giving birthday shout-outs to family members and friends. I have come such a long way in those days, and ASAK truly encompasses my personality and where I am at this point in my life. Moving to California has not only broadened my fashion horizons but also challenged me in many ways socially and definitely economically. However, I have never fully taken advantage of documenting the lifestyle I get to have in LA. The best part about going to school in LA is that there is no shortage of things to do. LMU is incredibly centrally located in Los Angeles that you're never far from something exciting. This year school has definitely been more of a priority as classes become more difficult, but I never want life to get in the way of my blogging career.

So, with all that said I introduce to you the new A Sprinkle of Kate. From now on you're going to see more consistent posts, better photos, and even videos. I've been really into movie-making for quite some time and always wanted to start a YouTube channel, but could never quite bite the bullet. However, I'm ready to better this site because it has not been exactly what I want it to be for the past two years. Cheers to the betterment of ASAK and I hope you stick with me on this journey.

Xoxo

1 comment :

  1. I'm so excited for you. I bought a url for my site at the beginning of the year, and it's really helped me step up my blogging game. I can't wait to see all the content you produce!

    http://www.goldclutter.com

    ReplyDelete