SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, November 16, 2015

Thanksgiving Outfit Ideas

I cannot believe Thanksgiving is almost here. I truly think it's the weather. I'm used to November being absolutely freezing and December being even more cold than I thought possible. Yesterday I was out and about and it was 65 degrees...in November. What! Anyways, Thanksgiving is quickly approaching and I'm pretty stumped on what to wear. I've curated two different looks of ideas of what to wear for Thanksgiving depending on how formal your event is. We're hosting 40 people for Thanksgiving (an all time record for us!) and I couldn't be more excited for a day full of family, food and most importantly Black Friday shopping!




Thanksgiving Outfit #2


For some reason I've been totally obsessed with high necklines recently! I am so in love with the look on the right especially and I have a skirt super similar so I might create a look similar to that one for Thanksgiving. My family dresses up, but it's still a pretty casual event so I'm safe wearing a skirt, sweater and cute boots.

What are you thinking of wearing for Thanksgiving?

Xoxo

Post a Comment