SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, November 13, 2015

TGIF

This week flew by! I was only in school Monday through Wednesday, and on Thursday I took a road trip for a much needed college visit. I feel like I haven't visited enough schools even though I'm applying to eleven. I'm hoping to visit the rest of my schools pending if I get in or not. Speaking of college, I'm spending the weekend completing applications as I have deadlines this weekend and others coming up soon. It's terribly nerve-wracking to know that just one application can decide your future. Not to mention your grades and test scores, but an essay can truly make or break your admittance. So scary! I'm spending practically all of Saturday and Saturday night working on applications and hoping to finish the majority! It's crunch time!

Here are a few things I've been loving this week. 

Did you see my latest post/video? I've been so on top of things when it comes to monthly favorites and I'm totally loving filming and editing videos. I downloaded a trial of Final Cut Pro X and I'm attempting to learn the ropes to see if it's a potential Christmas present. I'm not sure if I totally need it because I'm not too into movie making, but I think it could really help improve the quality of my videos if I were to continue making them on this blog. Let me know if you'd like to see more! I was thinking night/morning routine? Comment below!

+Ladylike Laws
I dream of the day that I attend a soiree and drink champagne all night long. Until this day comes (probably once I'm out of college and have a real job) I'll stick to learning the proper etiquette for an event like this. I loved reading this post from Lauren Conrad. It's the unspoken laws of being a lady and is especially useful!

+Oil Pulling
You probably just read that and thought, "What the heck?". I promise it's not actually that weird! Oil pulling is the act of swishing oil around your mouth for around 20 minutes to extract bacteria for better oral health. I've been trying out oil pulling this past week and so far it's been super easy. It takes a little bit of getting used to and you might have to start with 5-10 minutes and work your way up to 20. The benefits are incredible though--if you do it long enough to see them! You can read more about it here!

+Thanksgiving Outfit
I am SO excited for Thanksgiving. We host every year and this year we are up to 40 people on our guest list. I'm not sure how all of these people are going to fit, but nonetheless I'm so excited to spend the day with my family. My absolute favorite part of Thanksgiving has to be Black Friday shopping though! I love going out at night with my cousin Carly and staying out all night shopping. I definitely don't get the most amazing deals, but it's just such a fun experience to be out shopping at 2 in the morning. I am totally in love with the Thanksgiving outfit above from the Summer Wind archives. I need to start thinking about what I'm going to wear! Ah!

Have an amazing weekend!

Xoxo

Post a Comment