SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday, November 12, 2015

Krass & Co. Holiday Sale

Merry Krassmas!

When I received an email from Krass & Co. the other day I was so excited that they announced their holiday sale! I'm a brand rep for Krass & Co. and I couldn't be more in love with the brand. This holiday season I have a code for you guys to get 15% off your entire purchase! This is the perfect time to stock up on your favorite pieces, or, if you've never tried out Krass & Co, to test out their products!

They have so many new pieces this season including yoga leggings and new shirt and t-shirt designs! These also make great gifts for guys and girls! My brother owns a pair of Krass & Co. shorts and as much as he'd like to deny that I showed him an awesome brand, he totally loves them! Krass & Co. offers so many different products for everyone on your list! Their shorts are the comfiest things ever and I'm so eager to try their new leggings because the reviews say that they're amazing

Here are a few items I've been loving recently and a few other products I think would make great gifts! Be sure to use code ASPRINKLEOFKATE for 15% off your entire purchase! PS you also get free returns on all orders and free shipping on orders over $40!



 Ski Mountain tee

Veranda RunRunner pant

How cute are the holiday themed shorts? I'm obsessed! And I'm definitely going to snag that ski shirt as soon as I can. It's so adorable and I love having comfortable long sleeved tees for winter!

Have you ever tried out Krass & Co.?

Xoxo


Post a Comment