SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, September 18, 2015

TGIF

Seriously, TGIF! Is it just me or has this been the longest week ever? I'm utterly exhausted, but I don't know how much sleep I'll be getting this weekend. I'm headed to Michigan to see a Notre Dame game with a friend this weekend and I couldn't be more excited! Also, the weather is supposed to cool down a bit so that's even more exciting! I had a college essay due for English this week so I'm happy to get a few of those essays out of the way to make my applications go even smoother. I've totally been slacking (and stressing) on college apps this week, but am hoping to spend Sunday afternoon getting some out of the way.

Next weekend is my homecoming and I'll be sure to share with you my dress choice once it's picked! Homecoming is the earliest it's ever been this year, but I'm still super excited to go--this being my last year. I'll be sure to show you a few different homecoming dress options next week. I hope you all have an amazing weekend!

+According to Vogue you need a pair of Levi 501's in your life

+So obsessed with Fran's outfit post this week. I may just have to purchase that dress!

+Gap has so many autumnal new arrivals and I'm so pumped to shop their new pieces

+I've always wanted to rush a sorority when I got to college but Sammy's post convinced me even more!

+Find out which Gossip Girl character you are--I got Serena!

+I mentioned yesterday I'm in dire need of some basics and I'm definitely using HerCampus' advice on where to purchase!

+You know fall's coming when there is pumpkin spice everything

Xoxo

Post a Comment