SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, September 21, 2015

6 Outerwear Pieces For Fall

With the cooler weather headed our way it's safe to say more layers will be needed. Last year I made the mistake of not purchasing a new fall jacket and boy was that a huge regret. I ended up wearing my quilted vest from J.Crew practically every day, but I was in dire need of an everyday fall jacket.  Because I wore my vest so much last year I'm highly considering buying another quilted vest. I'm just not a huge fan of the colors J.Crew is offering this year. Here are six of my top favorite outwear pieces of this season.
6 Outerwear Pieces for Fall


one // two // three // four // five // six

What's your favorite outerwear piece to wear in the fall?

Xoxo

4 comments :

  1. Love all of these pieces! I am ready to start wearing outerwear!! Puffy vests and fleece vests are my absolute favorites!

    Carley @ preppylane.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been trying to justify buying a J. Crew field jacket for so long now! I know I'd wear it all the time and I really think I need to just bite the bullet and make the splurge!

    Xo
    Carly June | cinciprep.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you should too! You'll definitely get SO much wear out of it! Xo!

      Delete