SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, September 22, 2015

4 Homecoming Dress Ideas

My homecoming is this Saturday. I'm feeling a little sad because this is my last homecoming dance, but honestly each year homecoming hasn't been all that special. I'm determined to make the dance and before/after parts super fun this year though. The main issue with hoco tends to be friend groups and figuring out what to do after and I'm still working out the kinks with that one. I got my dress in the mail yesterday and I love it so much. I'll be sure to do a homecoming recap including pictures of my dress and all. Until then here are a few ideas for your homecoming dress. I tend to stick to neutrals when it comes to homecoming, but I've also been a huge fan of bright pinks and reds!

Hoco Dresses

one // two // three // four

I actually ended up ordering the two piece set in maroon as a potential option and I have to say it's so cute in person. It's a little scandalous with the top being cropped, but the lace covers it and it looks so good on. I just liked my other dress so much that I had to pick it.

What are you wearing to homecoming this year?

Xoxo

1 comment :

  1. My homecoming is this Saturday. I'm feeling a little sad because this is my last homecoming dance, but honestly each year homecoming hasn't ... chomedress.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete