SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, September 11, 2015

TGIF

This week has been the shortest, yet longest feeling week ever. I had a three day weekend last weekend, then a three day week and now another three day weekend. I sure could get used to this, but sadly it's all over next week. I've enjoyed my days off though, and needed them as drill has been making me super sore. This weekend I'm hoping to finalize my list of colleges I'm applying to and write a few essays. I'm taking college english this year and it has been such a major help in forcing me to write college essays and actually get graded on them. Right now my main issue is that I'm still a little lost on where I really want to go to school. My task is simple though, apply. After I apply and find out where I get in then comes the tough part of making the final decision.

Enough will all of that stressful college stuff! Here are five exciting things to try this weekend!

1. Bored with your current hairstyle? Try out this easy boho braid for back to school. I'm already frustrated with wearing the same hairstyles on a day to day basis and this style is something easy & quick enough, but still intricate!

2. If you don't have business cards for your blog yet I'd highly suggest making some. This tutorial from Ashley is fantastic! She makes it so easy to make your own business cards quickly and easily!

3. Spend your Saturday trying out a new morning routine. I'm definitely not a morning person, but have been working on getting a consistent amount of sleep each night and not just getting 4 hours one night and 9 the next. Here are morning routines from successful women that you should give a try!

4. Get your workout in, also while getting in a quick gossip sesh! Going to the gym with a friend is so much more motivating than going there on your own. Here's a circuit workout built for two to try out with a friend this weekend!

5. I'm a huge fan of Mexican food and with my new kitchen I've been itching to try a few new recipes. These tacos are #1 on my list. They look so delicious!

Have a great weekend!

Xo

Post a Comment