SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday, September 10, 2015

Blogger Bliss {Belle of the Ball}

I discovered Abby from Belle of the Ball on Instagram a while back and instantly fell in love with her feed (I mean how could you not). I quickly discovered she had a blog of her own and decided to check it out! Her site is seriously so cute and her photos are amazing. If you haven't seen Abby yet, I'd be utterly shocked. Her photos are all over Pinterest, Tumblr, Instagram and Twitter! I'm convinced she lives the epitome of the perfect east coast American lifestyle, complete with a closet full of Lilly, Vineyard Vines and Ralph Lauren. She's super preppy and I totally love it! And can I just take a second to talk about her hair! It's so pretty! I swear no matter how she styles it it looks outstanding. 






Have you read Belle of the Ball?

Xoxo

Post a Comment