SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, September 9, 2015

August Favorites {Video!}

Yep you read that title right! A video! I'm so excited to share with you my favorites from the month of August, this time in video format! I've done a few videos before, but nothing consistently. Fun fact: I actually used to make music videos (lol) in like seventh grade and totally loved editing them. I've rediscovered my love for making videos so expect a few more coming your way. Maybe an office tour? Let me know if you'd like to see that! Without further adieu, my August favorites!

P.S. I may have stumbled upon a ton of old videos on iMovie when editing this. In all seriousness though I legit thought I was a YouTuber in eighth grade and would make videos all the time and just never post them! Oh and my makeup tutorials make me cringe!


Also I realized while editing this video that I rambled on and on a lot--woops! 

What are your August favorites?

Xoxo

Post a Comment