SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, September 14, 2015

My Blogroll

Before I even considered started a blog I was always super into reading blogs. Of course I still love reading them! Aside from making connections online via other blogs, I love looking for inspiration and also hearing what other bloggers have to say. I always keep my favorite blogs tabbed on my computer so I can check them daily! Here are my favorite blogs to read!

 The College Prepster
 The main reason I love Carly's blog is because it's super personal. When fashion blogs go professional a lot of them seem to get less about writing and more just about the style. Obviously everyone has their own branding, but I just love that Carly continues to write about her life, relationship and also style.
Gal Meets Glam
I know I'm not the only one when I say that Julia has the best style. I swear her closet is just perfection! And every outfit she puts together is just flawless. Not to mention her photos are insanely stunning. Her husband is a photographer so no doubt she's going to have amazing photos. 

 Mornings with Mallory
I recently discovered Mallory's blog, but I'm seriously in love. She posts so many amazing DIY's and lifestyle posts. I think her blog has a little bit of everyone which guarantees her a widespread audience. Also, she is seriously the cutest & the sweetest!
 Citrus & Style
I've been a fan of Caroline's blog for quite some time now and though time has passed it has only increased my love for her blog. The main thing I love about Caroline's blog is the fact that she writes about so many things. I swear this girl can write about anything and I would love it! She also has an amazing sense of style and posts the cutest outfits.
 The Blonde Prep
Frannie's blog was actually the first blog I ever read, and the blog that inspired me to make my own. I had known Frannie a few years back and was so amazed that she started something so cool. What I love about Fran's blog is that she writes exactly how she talks. After I saw Fran in NYC a few summers back I was reading her blog a few days later and could picture herself saying the exact words she wrote. Not to mention she has amazing style and pieces.
 Preptista
I also had the pleasure of meeting Sammy as well and she is seriously the sweetest. I love her blog so much too! She writes really awesome advice posts about everything from dealing with high school, being more productive and just overall life tips!
Lilly & Lemons
I was a huge fan of Ashley's old blog, but I'm even more obsessed with her newest blog. She is just such a driven young women and you can entirely tell through her blog. She posts a lot about blogging tips and how to grow your brand. I totally look for advice on her site about improving my blog as well!

I'm excited to hear...what blogs do you read daily?

Xo

2 comments :

  1. I read the exact same blogs as you! All very good reads of wonderful girls!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're so awesome! Thank you so much for your comment! Xo!

      Delete