SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, September 15, 2015

15 Things You Might Not Know About Me

So I was reading Gracey's blog just yesterday and was so inspired to copy her and write this post. I totally loved her idea and absolutely adored reading the facts about her. We all reach some point when we want to know just a little bit more about our favorite bloggers and this is a great way to do it. Here are fifteen things you might not know about me.

1. I am very content in spending a lot of time alone.

2. I love being on my phone, but it is constantly dead or lost so I tend to be out of the loop half of the time. 

3. As bad as the Disney shows get you'll always catch me watching them.

4. Taco Bell baja blasts are my sh**.

5. I can spend hours on end watching YouTube videos. Oh, and I used to make music videos back in the seventh grade.

6. I'm a total night owl. You'll never find me awake before 10 am on the weekends.

7. I've recently become obsessed with watercolors.

8. Spring & summer are my favorite seasons.

9. Sea Island, GA is one of my favorite places on earth.

10. I have a wide taste in music. I'm talking equal love for Los Lonely Boys, Fetty Wap and Hannah Montana.

11. My absolute favorite song is "Chances" by Five For Fighting.

12. My favorite food will always be chicken tenders.

13. My favorite number is thirteen.

14. I hate when people copy me. Ugh, it's so irritating.

15. My nicknames include Noodler, Kmay and Kate. 

What's something interesting about you?

Xoxo


4 comments :