SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, February 6, 2015

Instagram Recap

Whew, this week is over! Having Monday off for a snow day was an extra special treat, but it didn't make the week feel much shorter. Here's my week in photos. 

+1. I rediscovered this Vineyard Vines dress in my closet recently and I can't wait for warmer weather to wear it! Hopefully for spring break I'll be heading somewhere warm and have the chance to wear this dress! In the summer I basically lived in this dress.

 +2. If you missed this outfit post this was a shot from the candids. I'm obsessed with these mittens from Forever 21! Are they not the cutest thing ever? Plus they keep my hands warm in the chilly Chicago weather!

+3. Remember this outfit post? It only seemed fitting to throwback to one of my favorite pictures from my Marley Lilly post. This bag is seriously my favorite thing ever because it's perfect for every occasion. Oh and the fact that it's monogrammed just makes it all that more better. 

Have a great weekend!

Btw be sure to follow me on Instagram @sprinklesofkate for photo updates! 

Xo

3 comments :

  1. So much cute! I'm loving that dress and your gloves, and I really need to buy one of those Marley Lilly bags!!
    xx, Mikkaela
    The Southwestern Prepster

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mikkaela! You should definitely buy one of the Marley Lilly crossbody bags! You won't regret it! Xo!

      Delete
  2. I am obsessed with that Vineyard Vines dress! Everything I buy from there ends up being my new favorite item in my closet.

    xoxo
    http://classwithasideofsass.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete