SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, December 18, 2017

My Christmas Wishlist 2018

This year for Christmas I really have two things I'm asking for. If you haven't realized by now, I'm absolutely awful at managing money. So, this year for Christmas I'm really only asking for my parents to pay my sorority dues (which at the current moment I so cannot afford). Another major thing on my list was a facial because my skin has been so terrible this year and I want to get it cleaned up and refreshed. However, I still wanted to compile a fun little list of things I'd so love to receive. Obviously this list is incredibly unrealistic and I am not expecting at all to receive any of these gifts. But, I wanted to use this as sort of a 'dream Christmas wishlist'. Without further adieu, here's some things I'm dreaming of this Christmas.
My Christmas Wishlist

Fjallraven Kanken // I bought a mini version of this backpack this summer and I am very eager to purchase another one. The backpack is such good quality and fits so much, even the small version! I think having one of these while studying abroad would be perfect and I always get so many compliments when I wear it.

Cameras // Okay, do not think I'm asking for two cameras for Christmas! I'm not! But, in a dream Christmas, I would love to receive these cameras. I've had this camera for four years now and I've been thinking about selling it and upgrading to something with a bit better quality. I've also been eyeing a potential vlogging camera - okay, in all honesty, I probably never will vlog but this camera is really great because it delivers high quality, but is also so portable.

Accessories // I couldn't write this post without including the coveted Gucci belt. I've been seeing these everywhere on Instagram, and all over LA, and they are so adorable. Not planning on actually getting one, considering $450 is a bit much for a belt, but they are so stylish. I've been on the prowl for a great crossbody and I've been loving these Pop & Suki camera bags. They come in so many colors and are totally personalizable. Oh, and I actually do need these sunglasses because I had them for a year before I lost them!

I'm eager to hear now...what's on your Christmas list? Mine is sort of a compilation of everything I've pretty much ever wanted. But, aside from big-ticket items, there aren't a ton of small things I want this year, so I'm hoping to be surprised!

Can you believe there's only a week until Christmas! I need to finish my shopping...

Xoxo

Post a Comment