SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

{Outfit} Monogrammed Crossbody


I was soooo excited when Marley Lilly sent me this adorable monogrammed cross body bag. Is it not the cutest thing ever? I'm absolutely obsessed! If you haven't heard of Marley Lilly (if you haven't please go to their website right now!) they sell the cutest monogrammed products! You'll absolutely fall in love with every single thing on their site and want it all! This purse is so adorable and I love the fun green hue it's in. It's a great size to hold a lot of things in. I could securely fit my wallet, car keys, and a few extra little things inside. Trust me, I love my navy Rebecca Minkoff mini mac, but this is a great (inexpensive!) alternative to an adorable cross body bag. I tend to never wear cross body bags actually across my body, but I like them just on my one shoulder. I'm also sporting this adorable Marley Lilly statement necklace. I kid you not every time I wear this necklace out I get a ton of compliments and people are always asking me wear it's from! It's definitely a conversation starter! Btw, I'm running out of locations to have outfit shoots. It's pretty ugly here in Chicago because it's cold, but there's no snow! Hopefully within the rest of break I'll have some time to find some prettier places to take pictures!



 Necklace // Clutch // Coat // Sweater (old, similar) // Skirt // Flats

Xo

Post a Comment