SOCIAL MEDIA

Saturday, February 14, 2015

Valentine's Day Link Up

After some technical difficulties, this post is finally up! Today I'm collating with the wonderful Sophia! Also, HBD to you Sophia! How fun is it having your birthday on Valentine's Day! 

I was so excited when Sophia asked me to collab with her. I've been obsessed with her blog for some time now and it was only a matter of time before we collaborated. If you participated in this link up be sure to use the #VDayLinkUp on Insta or Twitter! 



Tommy Hilfiger sweater (similar) // Nordstrom skirt // Marley Lilly necklace

1. What is your favorite thing about this month?
I love the fact that it is the month of love! And that pink is a huge color this month!

2. Who is your blogger Valentine?
Definitely Sophia! She's so cute and I loved collaborating with her! Such a sweetie!

Xo

4 comments :