SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, January 13, 2015

DIY Notebooks

With school back in session for the second semester we all could use some adorable school supplies! I featured these DIY notebooks a while back on the Undeniable Report! If you haven't checked out the site you have to! It's fabulous! These notebooks are super easy to make, it just takes a little bit of time and a few supplies!




+plain notebooks (I got mine here)
+washi tape
+photos for decor
+gold paint
+pencil
+painters tape

For the first notebook (far left) I simply painted the entire cover of the notebook with gold paint. After it finished drying I added one of my favorite photos of my sister and I. I used this super fun bicycle washi tape to add a fun touch!

For the next notebook I used the gold paint and the eraser of a new pencil to add a fun polka dot print. This takes a bit of time and patience, so just be prepared! The best way to get the dots to be in a certain formation is to draw diagonal lines with the dots. Once the paint was dry I added a fun photo strip of me and my pal Ava, again using the washi tape.

For the last notebook I used painters tape to diagonally divide the notebook in half. I painted one of these halves with the gold paint for a simple, asymmetrical pattern.

I'm absolutely obsessed with how these notebooks turned out because they are so cute! Let me know what you think and/or if you try them out!

Xo

Post a Comment