SOCIAL MEDIA

Saturday, January 24, 2015

Fresh in February


Clearly I've been slacking on blog content recently. I never intended for this to happen, but junior year has been very time consuming and commitment heavy. I've become recently engulfed in ACT prep tutoring, college research, drill team, and keeping up my second semester junior grades all while trying to maintain a social life. In light of recent events, I've decided to take a little blogging break. This break will give me time to shoot a few outfits, plan some posts and come back with much better quality posts. I know that recently when I have been blogging I've been trying to pull things together at the last minute and it's not my best work. I never want this to be what I feature on my blog so taking some time off will give me a bit of a mental break and help me to return motivated and excited!

I'm looking forward to talking to you soon!

Ta ta for now!

Xo

4 comments :

  1. Aww, sorry to see you'll be gone for a little while, but hope this break works out! Good luck with school and ACT prep!
    xx, Mikkaela

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I hope taking a bit of time off will help me get more organized and come back with even better and fresher content!

      Delete
  2. Sorry that you'll be gone but I totally understand how busy things can get! Glad you're still participating in the linkup!

    Michaela || The Monogrammed Midwesterner

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it's just so difficult sometimes that taking a break is needed! Xo!

      Delete