SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, November 17, 2014

Links I'm Loving

How fun are these donuts? They're reminding me of That's So Raven...haha!

I haven't done one of these types of posts in forever. This weekend wasn't even hectic for me, yet of course I managed to get nothing done. I have some fun things coming soon on the blog though so definitely stay tuned for that! Here are some links that I've been loving recently!

+I just got a package from Marley Lilly in the mail the other day with some fun goodies! Stay tuned for an exciting post with some of their products! If you haven't checked out their website please go right now, especially if you're a lover of monograms!!!

+Started your holiday gift shopping? Pick something special for everyone on your list with the J.Crew Gift Guide! I'm obsessed with pretty much everything and almost my entire Christmas list is from J.Crew...

+Currently everything from J.Crew Factory is 40-60% off and I'm in heaven! I'm seriously loving this adorable llama sweater

+I've been totally stressing about college recently and I loved reading this article from The Undeniable Report about college admissions

+This blog post by Bess is absolutely incredible! Seriously, it's a must read about the gendered world of fashion blogging!

+Feeling a little bit nostalgic I thought it was fun revisiting my two previous blogs Seersucker & Stripes and Preppy Daily. It's actually pretty hilarious what I used to blog about two years ago, why was I so obsessed with talking about Gossip Girl characters haha? If you're bored and want to dig through the archives, feel free!

Xo

4 comments :

  1. Don't tell me that J. Crew Factory is 40-60% off! I wante verything!

    I'm giving away an Ace & Ivy monogrammed rain jacket! Enter here!

    Michaela || The Monogrammed Midwesterner

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! It's dangerous! And thanks for letting me know Michaela! Xo!

      Delete
  2. Loved all of these! Thanks so much for sharing -- it's always fun to see what others find inspiration in :)

    xo,
    Marissa
    www.makinitwithmarissa.com

    ReplyDelete