SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, November 14, 2014

Blogger Outfits to Check Out

I'm all for supporting other blogs and I have a continual blogroll that I read daily (see that list on my FAQ page). I love to see how other bloggers style their own outfits with their personal touch. Here are a few of my favorites from this week.

 I am obsessed with how Kate from A Lonestar State of Southern styled her adorable Devon Maryn crop leggings! Seriously too cute! Who says you can't look great while working out?
 Of course Sarah Vickers via Classy Girls Wear Pearls looks absolutely perfect, per usual. I'm actually obsessed with this coat! It's perfect for fall and although it has a pop of red to it, it's still very neutral with the navy color.
 Fran from The Blonde Prep looks fabulous styling a simple flannel shirt. I'll admit I've come to love flannel shirts because they are super comfy, warm and easy to pull together. I love her styling with bean boots and a J.Crew field jacket! So adorable!
Can we please just talk about how adorable Bess from Belles in Bows is? She's seriously too cute! I love that striped vest and I love her styling with a simple long sleeve tee and jeans. And her scenery is too pretty!

What blogger outfits are you loving?

Xo

1 comment :