SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, September 1, 2014

Bloggers Go Unplugged

I was recently contacted by Caroline via citrus & style to participate in a "bloggers go unplugged" week. I was so excited to be a part of this because it is sometimes a constant struggle to balance school, sports and a social life along with blogging. So, this week I'm taking a little time off. I know I'm going to miss blogging a lot, but it's always good to take a little break. I might be on social media a little bit, but I won't be posting back here until September 8th again. Stay tuned until Monday for a new post though! Hopefully with this time I'll be able to get some posts done that I've been wanting to do for a while and compile some fresh new posts that are of better quality and post them next week. If you're looking for some reading material while I'm gone check out the girls I'm in collaboration with for this week. They won't be posting for the most part, but if you've never read any of their blogs you've got a lot of reading to do! And happy Labor Day! Check out those sales!


Talk to you in a week!

Xo

Post a Comment