SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, September 8, 2014

Welcome September

Although I surely will miss the summer nights and the beach days... I'm ready for fall. I haven't quite let go of my summer vibes (see my tumblr for an endless summer), but I'm excited for the crisp apples, fall air and the leaves changing colors. Not going to lie, I hated fall for quite a while. The whole idea of going back to school and the weather getting chilly never seemed to please me. But, I have a new love for fall wear. I've been trying to force myself to love sweaters and boots, but trust me cords are my favorite. Don't worry, I've got plenty of outfit posts up my sleeve for a fun intro to fall. September really marks the beginning of the fall season. Some things I'm looking forward to this fall include...

-going pumpkin and apple picking
-night football games
-bonfires
-sitting by the fire
-wearing my J.Crew vest (I'm too basic)
-going to a corn maze
-Hocus Pocus + little kid "scary" movies (I'm too weak for the real ones)
-finally trying the famous pumpkin spice latte
-drinking apple cider

Ahh. So many fun things!

This is currently my favorite fall image. It totally captures fall fashion and everything that I'm looking forward to this season! It has already begun to cool down in Chicago and I'm not so sure I'm ready, but I'm still excited! 

Are you excited for fall?

Xo

4 comments :

  1. I think I just pinned that picture! I love everything about fall - now if it could just STAY fall and not turn into winter that would be great.

    Michaela || The Monogrammed Midwesterner

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree! Fall is fabulous it's just when it turns winter that everyone hates! Thank you for your comment!

      Delete
  2. I'm excited for Fall too! Tumblr has been getting me excited for sure!

    Xo,
    Adalia
    seabreezeandstyling.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tumblr has such fab autumnal images! I'm loving it! Thanks for your comment!

      Delete