SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, June 19, 2017

Current Wishlist



Current Wishlist

This summer I decided that I am not going to go on any big shopping trips until August. Because I work five days a week and have to wear my camp shirt and "khaki-style shorts" every day I don't really see the point in buying a super cute summer wardrobe. But, before I leave for school in August I most definitely need to go on a major shopping spree for more going out and cute clothes for school. A lot of people at LMU dress up for class, but I am not one of those people. You can always find me wearing running shorts and a big t-shirt or sweatshirt with flip-flops practically every day. Anyways, just because I'm not actually purchasing right now, doesn't mean I haven't found some items that I would love to purchase in the future! Here's what I'm loving right now.\



First of all let's talk about that bikini. If the set wasn't almost $300 I most definitely would purchase it, but I'm on the hunt for something similar, but less expensive. I'm in dire need of a small backpack for work and this Fjallraven kanken mini backpack seems absolutely perfect for my job. I'm thinking about getting it in black, just so it is neutral enough for every day wear. 

I also managed to forget my two nice pairs of sunglasses at school in storage...or so I'm hoping because I can't find them anywhere. I love these round Ray-Ban's in this fun blue reflective color. I have this style in the classic black and gold, but really want a pair of the mirrored ones. Shop everything I shared below!


Xoxo

1 comment :

  1. Great collection of clothes for us ladies and I really liked your article too. Great work and keep posting and sharing something new. Goodluck

    ReplyDelete