SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Bid Day Recap

Hello there! I'm currently writing a post all about my sorority recruitment experience, but just until that goes live I wanted to share my super fun experience on bid day! If you're wondering which sorority recruitment I received a bid from...

Pi Beta Phi!

I was so excited to receive a bid from this sorority at my school! It was definitely my top choice and two of my best friends from school also happened to get a bid from Pi Phi as well! I was so so excited to go to bid night where all the girls of the sorority greet you and you have a celebration of joining the sorority!

Here are some fun photos!!



I'm so happy to be an angel and can't wait to get involved with this organization!

Are you involved in Greek life?

Xoxo

2 comments :