SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, November 28, 2016

Cyber Monday Sales

I'm a huge advocate for Black Friday shopping. It's seriously so much fun to be out shopping with my best friend/cousin Carly through the night after Thanksgiving! It's a tradition that we leave around 11 pm Thanksgiving night, hit up a 24 hour McDonald's and then venture to different malls in search of the best black friday deals. This year I ended up snagging some awesome deals for myself! I used to always use Black Friday as a way to get people Christmas gifts, but this year there wasn't too much that I found that was worthy of gift giving! This year I found a pair of Vans from J.Crew Factory for $16, a pair of Steve Madden sandals for $20 and a bodysuit from Charlotte Russe for $15! 

This year has definitely been a year of shoes for me as I've purchased over 6 pairs of shoes in the past four months. What can I say, I like shoes! Cyber Monday is an awesome time though because you can shop the best deals of the season, right from the comfort of your own home. I'm going to Mexico for winter break so I'll definitely be on the lookout for some warm weather pieces on super sale that I can wear in the coming break! It's crazy to think that in less than three weeks I'll be back at home with my family again. It's wild because I went three months without seeing them and now it will be less than a month! When you're reading this I'll most likely be on my flight back to school in LA. I'm excited to do some winter festivities in Los Angeles, and see what the Christmas season is like among the palm trees. And I'm so excited to go to Disneyland next weekend and see it all spruced up for Christmas. I've actually never been to Disneyland before (only Disneyworld) so it should be a very fun experience! Here are the best deals of the day!!

ABERCROMBIE & FITCH 

50% off sitewide + free shipping on all orders! I'm obsessed with this sweater (under $30) and this fleece onesie

J. CREW FACTORY

60% off everything and an extra 40% off clearance and free shipping! Use code HAPPYSALE

NORDSTROM

Extra 20% off special sales online. These Topshop black ankle booties are so versatile and cute. I'm equally as in love with this beanie that is perfect for the winter weather!

FOREVER 21

Extra 30% off all sale use EXTRA30. Plus major style deals and free shipping on all orders! This lace up sweater is so so cute. 

BLOOMINGDALE'S

25% off a large selection of regular and sale-priced items. Plus, free shipping and free returns! They have so many fun PJ sets and Wildfox sweatshirts

IRENE'S STORY

My all time favorite boutique in California that's only two miles from campus! I actually shop here all the time because they have the cutest stuff and they're offering 20% off all online orders with the code SITEWIDE20

SHOW ME YOUR MUMU

50% off almost everything, including most just added styles! Use code MUMUSALE50! 

VICTORIA'S SECRET

50% off all bras. This bralette is so pretty and delicate, perfect for layering!

What sales are you shopping this Cyber Monday? Have a great week!

Xoxo


Post a Comment