SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, June 17, 2016

This Week's Links

What a week! From orientation on Monday and Tuesday to spending the rest of the week babysitting I'm utterly exhausted. Normally in the summer I tend to get plenty of rest, but honestly, this week has really got me tired. I'm not quite sure why though because I ended up sleeping for most of my flights to LA #Godblessmelatonin. 

I'm hoping to spend this weekend finally finding a job (I'm in dire need) and also spending a little time in the sun. Two of my best friends are back from their college orientations this weekend so I'm hoping to spend time with them and catch up!

Also, I went vegan! I had plans of going vegan once I got back from my trips to Utah and California and I'm excited to see what this lifestyle brings! I went vegan earlier in the year and honestly really liked it. The hardest thing for me is definitely cheese because it's seriously so good. Also, I'm absolutely terrible at cooking so trying out new recipes is always an adventure! But, something I'm looking forward to trying! Here are some things I've been loving this week.

+I'm a huge fan of reflective sunglasses and am dying to get my hands on this pair of Ray-Ban's

+This vegan mac & cheese looks heavenly--I must try out this recipe

+Raise your hand if you're obsessed with Gal Meets Glam? I'm so craving a travel lifestyle like Julia + Thomas!

+I posted two outfit posts this week! Check them out here & here!

+Brooke is seriously so helpful when it comes to what you need and don't need for college

+I'm utterly obsessed with Caroline's graduation party decor. It was so cute!!

Have a great weekend!

Xoxo

Post a Comment