SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, June 15, 2016

{Outfit} Out in Park City

After reading my Utah recap you might know that we spent one night out in Park City and had dinner at an Italian restaurant. I opted for a super cute & summery dress that was light enough for a hot evening. Oh, and I actually fell in love with the waterboy at the restaurant and my friends ended up running back and giving him my number #noshame. This dress is seriously so cute though and I love the fit of it! I wore it for my graduation party as well and it was perfect for that occasion too. I love summer whites and blues so it's the perfect combination. And any summer outfit is complete with cognac sandals! I can't seem to find the dress online, but it's actually from Hollister! Shop similar dresses below!






Hollister dress (similar) // Steve Madden sandals // Tory Burch wallet

Xoxo

Post a Comment