SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, June 14, 2016

{Outfit} My Summer Go-To

Everyone has that one outfit that they constantly wear throughout the summer. For me it's typically running shorts and an oversized tee, but when it comes to looking cute I like to go for summer staples: jean shorts and a flowy top. For me these are my absolute favorite Levi's that I made myself #proud and a super loose off the shoulder top. I love the fact that it's white too because it makes me look a little tanner. I wore this outfit on the first night out in Utah and loved it for a casual (and extremely delicious dinner). Also, check out these reflective shades! I bought them for my trip to Ecuador and lost them in my friend's car and just recently got them back. I'm seriously obsessed because they're so cute and don't get stuck in my hair! Oh and btw I seriously don't know how to pose at all in outfit pictures so I'm sorry that these are kind of awkward. 





Xoxo

Post a Comment