SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, May 20, 2016

Adios High School + TGIF


Today was officially my last day of high school! It's actually crazy to think I am graduating in just a few short days. High school has been the longest/shortest time of my life. There have definitely been some endless weeks where I am living for the weekend and praying I make it through the week without another mental breakdown, but the past four years truly have flown by. It seems like so long ago that I had my first day as a high school student, but at the same time I remember it so vividly like it was just the other day. 

I am so grateful for all of the amazing people I have met throughout high school, especially the friends that have stuck with me over the course of four years. I'm gonna be real about teachers though, I did not meet as many amazing teachers as I had hoped to (honestly a ton of my teachers were whack), but my counselor was seriously one of the most amazing people that helped me with legit everything throughout high school. I cannot thank her enough!

High school was nothing like High School Musical, but then again that isn't real life. I am very thankful to the many experiences I had while attending high school, the good and especially the bad have helped me develop as a person and become who I am today. It seems as though my life is ending, but truly, the best is yet to come! I have four amazing years ahead of me and a new adventure ahead in California that I can't wait to embark on! I am hoping to spend a ton of time with friends this summer before we all part our separate ways in the fall.

It still hasn't hit me that we are all leaving but I guarantee you I'll be in tears as my friends leave for school and I hop on a plane to California. If you're still in high school, value the time you have with your friends and other students! It seriously flies by! TGIF & peace out high school!

Xoxo

Post a Comment