SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday, August 20, 2015

August Pieces

Just because the school year has begun doesn't mean I won't be still wearing summer clothes! I still have the weekends to wear fun summer dresses and hit up the farmer's market! I've gathered my absolute favorite pieces for the month of August and I'm totally in love with each and every item! Although I can't wait to break out the riding boots and sweaters, I'm still embracing every last bit of summer, even if I'm in school.

August Pieces

Remember that Gossip Girl episode where they have an end of summer white party? Yeah, so I've pretty much dreamed of hosting one of those ever since I saw the show and maybe I will before I head off to college next fall! Anyways, a cute white sundress is an absolute must to fully embrace the last seconds of summer. I'm so in love with this one from J.Crew. And of course I'm totally swooning over this modern twist of a classic striped tee. And what better than an adorable bag to match your new every day tee? This dusty blue tote from Rebecca Minkoff is seriously to die for!

Off the shoulder has been one of my favorite trends this summer and I'm utterly obsessed with this off the shoulder romper from Topshop! And how cute is this peplum style cami! It would look incredible with these wedges and a pair of white jeans!

What are you loving for August?

Xoxo

1 comment :

  1. Oh my gosh those wedges are to die for!! Love all of these!!

    xoxo, Mal

    morningswithmallory.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete